Re: cray

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: cray
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:37:19 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006, Folkert van Heusden wrote:

Have you succeeded in compiling ncurses on a cray? If so, can you please tell me how?

I've not done it, but there are instructions included with the source distribution in the README.Cray file. If you try those instructions and have any difficulties, please write back to the list with your questions and we will try to help. Also, could you help others by when you get it working, if you have trouble, send us updates to the README.Cray file with better instructions? There aren't nearly as many people with Crays as there are linux and windows boxes, so it's hard to keep that documentation up to date.

Thanks,

Bill

--
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on
society."