Re: jens ruecknagel's octavec compiler

From: Jens Ruecknagel
Subject: Re: jens ruecknagel's octavec compiler
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 08:59:00 -0600

Hi Gorazd,

The compiler is developed with Octave 2.1.57 - and unfortunately only
works with this version.

Please note that this "compiler" is a prototype, it is a test
implementation of type estimation for my Masters Thesis. I designed it,
to be extensible to a usefull state, but in its current state its far
from beenigh of any use. Thats why I did not port it to newer versions
of Octave.

Feel Free to contact me again.

Jens