Re: More Informed Sort

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: More Informed Sort
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 12:53:10 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006, David Bateman wrote:

Yes, you have direct access to the merge functionality of the merge sort. The code identifies the partially sorted lists. Consider

[lots of examples]

so octave doesn't even care if the partially sorted lists are in reverse order...

Cool, thanks very much. I guess that I just didn't think it would be so smart. I guess I shouldn't doubt octave's abilities.

Bill

--
"Our bottom line is that if we can put millions of joules of energy onto
a target, something will happen."