Re: communication toolbox

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: communication toolbox
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 20:35:00 -0600

John Lachapelle wrote:

Does anyone want or need some sort of communication toolbox? Or does this
already
exist and I'm not aware of it. Things like PSK modulators, convolutional coders/
decoders etc. I've written a few of these functions for work I'm doing, and I'd consider cleaning it up and adding to it if it was publicly useful. Conversely, if someone's already done this, I'd like to get access to some of their functions.

The octave-forge project (octave.sf.net) has a lot of communication functions, but I don't think it has everything you mention. I would suggest looking there first to see that functions it already has. Any new functions you can contribute are welcome. You can send them to the mailing list or to one of the developers (many of us are on this mailing list anyway).

-Quentin