Re: octave-headers packages

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: octave-headers packages
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 11:25:51 -0600

Agnes Bousquier wrote:

Hello,

I need the octave-headers package to use "mkoctfile", but I was not able to find it on the web, even on the official website. Could anyone please tell me where I could find it?

The octave source distribution on the website does not contain a separate octave-headers package; rather this sort of thing is usually created by third-party packagers. A google search shows that both Debian and cygwin have packages called octave-headers, so I assume you are using one of those, since you didn't provide any other information. You should get octave headers from the same source you got octave. In Debian this is via apt-get; in cygwin, this is via the cygwin installer.

-Quentin