How to interface with DAQ driver

From: Ze Ji
Subject: How to interface with DAQ driver
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 09:57:02 +0000

Hi all...

I am using a Data Acquisition card "Adlink DAQ". There are Linux driver, and windows/matlab driver. I want to use SciPy instead of matlab for real time operation. The purpose is to use it to collect signals from sensors, and do signal processing for my project. So I think I need to implement a wrapping of the C library to interface Python.

Any suggestions? Or does anyone have similar experience?

In fact, I have asked a similar question before, but did not get the proper answer. :-)

Many thanks