Re: clear all breaks gnuplot?

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: clear all breaks gnuplot?
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 10:20:38 -0800

Works for me using
GNU Octave, version 2.1.71 (powerpc-apple-darwin8.1.0)
G N U P L O T Version 4.0 patchlevel 0
On Mac with OS Tiger 10.4.4. First plot appears as 'Figure 0' (=default) in
AquaTerm, 2nd plot appears as 'Figure 1' as per slight modification given
below.
Henry

octave:6> clear all
octave:7> x=[0:.1:1];
octave:8> y=x.^2;
octave:9> plot(x,y)
octave:10> x=[0:.1:1];
octave:11> y=x.^3;
octave:12> gset term aqua 1
warning: internal version __gnuplot_set__ instead.
octave:13> plot(x,y)