Re: Parse a directory

From: Miquel Cabanas
Subject: Re: Parse a directory
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 14:37:47 +0100

hi,

in version 2.1.69 (running on Sarge Debian GNU/Linux) it works as in
Matlab. What is the output of "help dir" in your version? how does it
compares to what I get in mine?

 -- Function File:  dir (DIRECTORY)
 -- Function File: [LIST] = dir (DIRECTORY)
     Display file listing for directory DIRECTORY.  If a return value
     is requested, return a structure array with the fields

          name
          bytes
          date
          isdir
          statinfo

as you can see, in 2.1.69, can handle return values. If version 2.1.50
cannot then it's time for upgrading.

Miquel