octave.pdf on letter paper?

From: Saurabh Tendulkar
Subject: octave.pdf on letter paper?
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 15:58:40 -0600

On building octave 2.1.72, the doc/interpreter directory makes an octave.pdf
file in A4 paper size. I would like to change this to US letter. I am using
tetex 3.0 for the texi2* and pdf*tex functions, and they have had the default
paper size set to letter using the texconfig interface, so I'm guessing this is
something coming from the texinfo.tex file in doc/. This is on solaris btw,
although I doubt the platform is relevant. Can anyone help me out? Thank you.

Saurabh

http://mail.yahoo.com