How to write a c++ application using octave?

From: Hermann Schloss
Subject: How to write a c++ application using octave?
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 08:17:53 +0100

Hello everyone,

I’d like to write a simple C++ matrix application (for my master thesis) using octave under Windows (without Cygwin). It should look like that:

#include <iostream>

#inlcude <octave/config.h>

#include <octave/Matrix>

using namespace std;

int main()

{

            Matrix m = (3,2);

            // filling the matrix

            Matrix n = m.inverse();

            cout   << n;

            return 0;

}

I have included the octave headers but I still need an octave library for Windows. Could you help me please?

Since I’m not really familiar with C++ programming could you exactly describe the steps I have to do, in order to use octave library under Windows?

Thanks a million

Hermann