Re: executing an extern program from a .m file

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: executing an extern program from a .m file
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 09:42:01 -0800

I may have missed these, which have some good examples of
code...[but can't remember where this came from]
  mpeg2play_v1.1b.tar.gz

it may hav been from here...
MPEG2VideoPlayerforWindows-mpg2w11b.zip
  http://www.mpeg2.de/video/software/

The code looks much more "gentle" than the code at VLC.

       - Robert -