Re: Matplotlib ?

From: Andy Adler
Subject: Re: Matplotlib ?
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 17:29:36 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006, Madhusudan Singh wrote:

> Hi
>
> Python has this library called matplotlib that matches Matlab graphing
> capabilities almost exactly. Two questions :

I look a quick look at http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/.
While the graphs do look impressive, I notice that there are no
examples of 3D graphics, such as mesh or plot3.

If this is true, then matplotlib has the same limitations as epstk.

Could anyone comment?

--
Andy Adler <address@hidden> 1(613)562-5800x6218