Re: imagesc doesn't work

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: imagesc doesn't work
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 13:35:59 -0800

At least the flurry of responses let people know a general
population's understanding of how the programs are used and
the problems encountered. etc.

Therefore the next time programs are written, with all
those decisions that get made but aren't specified, the
impact all those little decisions will have on using the
program will be taken into account, a bit.

...motivational speaker?

ok as long as you don't "...live in a van down by the
river."

            - Robert -