Re: Prerequisites to 2.9.x

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: Prerequisites to 2.9.x
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 17:10:01 +0100

Shai Ayal wrote:

thanks Quentin, I am using these SRPMS now.
now to compile octave ..

I also made available my versions of the SRPMS, including a version that depends on metis to get better sparse cholesky speed. They are on my personal site at

http://www.fladenmuller.org/?page=octave&lang=EN

I'd thought to make available the initial version of my mingw octave build from there in the near future.

Cheers
David

.

--
Shai Ayal, Ph.D.
Head of Research

Motorola Labs - Paris +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph) Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax) 91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

The information contained in this communication has been classified as: [x] General Business Information [ ] Motorola Internal Use Only [ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary