Re: How to use Zeros(x,y,z) function

From: Joe Koski
Subject: Re: How to use Zeros(x,y,z) function
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 21:15:21 -0700

Roshan doesn't say which version of octave that is used.

The multi-dimensional capabilities of octave have been increasing since
about version 2.1.55 or so. I have some MATLAB code that now runs OK that
didn't execute under 2.1.50, for example.

Until one of the developers responds, I would just experiment with zeros to
see if it does now indeed have N-dimensional capabilities.

The posting from 1998 is too old to be relevant.

Joe