liboctave wrapper in C#

From: Pablo Barrera Gonzalez
Subject: liboctave wrapper in C#
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 13:29:18 +0000

Good morning to everyone

I'm trying to use Octave from C#, so I would like to wrap somehow
liboctave in order to access the matrices class and other stuff. As I
didn't found any project to do this kind of stuff I trying to use SWIG
to wrap some parts of liboctave but I don't really know how to start.
There are a lot of includes and a lot of classes. I could just wrap the
matrix class but that would be useless to anyone else. Could anyone give
me some hint of where to start? Does anyone know if some one has done
this or something similar (maybe for python, perl or whatever)?

TIA

Pablo

--
Pablo Barrera