Re: how to avoid plot legend

From: Michael Creel
Subject: Re: how to avoid plot legend
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 13:57:40 +0200

address@hidden wrote:

Dear ladies and gentlemen,
when I plot 5 or 6 different lines in one picture, octave shows a legend in the
picture saying line 1 and then the related colour, line 2 and the related
colour, line 3, etc.
I don't want this legend. What can I do to avoid this legend?

Thank you very much.

Best regards
Claudia Paladini

Add the line legend("off"); For more details, type help legend.