Re: table latex output

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: table latex output
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 13:47:43 -0500

Can you generate a diff against the latest version on CVS?  I already
did a number of these changes about a month ago.

Thanks,

        - Paul

On Nov 27, 2005, at 10:40 AM, Bill Denney wrote:

Here is a diff to octave-forge's dlmwrite that will allow it to write latex tables like:

dlmwrite("file.tex", matrix, "delimeter", " & ", "newline", "\\\\\n")

There is something wrong with the texinfo documentation, but I don't know how to troubleshoot that. Would it be possible to make the error show the line that the error is in or some more info than just "Texinfo formatting filter exited abnormally"?

I may try to fix dlmread soon.

Enjoy,

Bill