Re: use LAPACK routine for triangular systems?

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: use LAPACK routine for triangular systems?
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 02:49:35 -0500 (EST)

I don't know how it is currently done, but may we be able to generate code from netlib code automatically into octave code? I think that I recall (though feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) that most netlib code is generated automatically from templates? If it is, how difficult would it be for someone in the octave community to add automatic octave code generation to those templates?

Bill