Re: table latex output

From: Miquel Cabanas
Subject: Re: table latex output
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 11:21:28 +0100

hi,

a google search for "matlab latex table export" returns several websites
of possible interest. For instance, check

http://www.american.edu/econ/notes/soft.htm#textables

where it is mentioned a "matrix2latex" m-file that "writes a MATLAB
matrix to a LaTeX table", it is available at,

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=4894&objectType=file

I haven't tried it, and it might not work with Octave, see

Miquel