octave-forge vs. lam-mpi

From: Marius Schamschula
Subject: octave-forge vs. lam-mpi
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:05:44 -0600

Hi all,

I'm in the process of updating octave to version 2.1.72 for Mac OS X. Since I build two versions of octave (with and without lam-mpi), I was wondering if I could use the same build of octave-forge for both.

TIA,

Marius
--
Marius Schamschula                               Webmaster

        The Huntsville Macintosh Users Group
                    www.hmug.org

webmaster at hmug dot org    marius at schamschula dot com