Re: epslatex problem

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: epslatex problem
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 17:06:11 -0500 (EST)

What version of octave and gnuplot are you using? That information is necessary to help you with your problem.

Bill

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005, Johan Ekh wrote:

Hi all,
I try to create a histogram plot using the epslatex terminal.
However, gnuplot creates both the eps- and the tex-file but
the tex-file is empty. It works as expected when I use gnuplot
outside octave.

My commands are:

gset terminal epslatex
gset output "test1.eps"
hist(sigma,100)

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?
I run octave from within emacs on a SuSE 10 computer.

/Johan

"Judging from last week's garbage, he had almost finished his cloning
machine design.  I only notice a few linear math errors.  This design
would just create a hologram and a bad chile con carne recipe."
"Man, you sure know your garbage!" -- The Garbage Man and Dogbert