Re: which Linux distribution offers the best octave-support?

From: Gerald Ebberink
Subject: Re: which Linux distribution offers the best octave-support?
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 09:55:57 +0100

I personally use octave on SuSe, but the somenone you talked to is right you
would have to compile it yourself. Fedora is nice but personally I would go
for Debian (if you have the choice), this is just because there are more
scientific packages available for Debian.

--
Ing. Ing. Gerald Ebberink
Research Technician

Kernfysisch Versneller Instituut