Re: image/data acquisition toolbox

From: Claudia Calcagno
Subject: Re: image/data acquisition toolbox
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:40:43 -0400

Hi Andrey,

that sounds like a good idea: thank you for the suggestion, I didn't know about that project.
The drivers shouldn't be a problem, since I only want to use the audio card
(and it works under linux).
Basically I think I am interested in what daqplay demo should do (I only want to output an analog signal through the audio card and ): I didn't have the chance to try
that yet, since it is on windows only.

For John : More generally I think that would be an interesting project, which I will be totally happy to work on.

Thanks to everybody,

Claudia

Can't say anything about image processing, but as for DAQ, you may try to throw together an Octave binding to COMEDI (www.comedi.org). Does your DAQ hardware have Linux drivers?

Andrey