Re: Problem of polyfit

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Problem of polyfit
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 19:55:03 -0700

I believe my problem was/is as follows:
[P, S] = polyfit (x, y, 1)
does not give me yf in the workspace unless I amend polyfit.m.
Therefore I copied the result from the screen and I used yf = [paste]. I
lost precision in this step. The rest was done line by line and yhat was in
the workspace with high precision despite using default format.

So my question is how can I get yf (of polyfit) into my workspace without
changing polyfit.m and without going to format long.
Henry