Re: save a plot to PDF?

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: save a plot to PDF?
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:34:35 -0700

This may be a loaded question but I truly don't understand. If it is so easy
to save a graph as pdf or eps using AquaTerm on a Mac, why is this so
difficult on other platforms. Well perhaps platform is the wrong word
because I would have to use the same route as is being discussed if I use
X11 on my iMac.
Henry