Matwrap and C++ templates

From: koufalas
Subject: Matwrap and C++ templates
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 08:23:53 +0800

G'day all,

I'm trying to use matwrap to compile a number of open source C++ functions.

Most of the functions make use of the standard C++ template <vector>, and
matwrap complains about this and chokes (unrecognised type).

For the functions that don't use <vector>, matwrap and mkoctfile happily do
their job.

Has anyone used matwrap with C++ functions that use #include <vector> or other
templates, and can explain how I should proceed?

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers,
Paul.

This message was sent using MyMail