Re: Funding - Specifically identifying allocations

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: Funding - Specifically identifying allocations
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 16:59:47 +0200

Hi,
Related question: We had a plan to develop a system for delivering add-on packages for Octave. This would complement Octave-Forge. How is that coming along?
Well, I guess I should answer that one. The package system should be done, but I haven't had the time to port octave-forge (I need to learn the autotools first). So status is that I think it's done, but it hasn't gone through the large test of porting octave-forge.

Mike
Søren