RE: Warnings suppression in save commands

From: Bertolissi.External
Subject: RE: Warnings suppression in save commands
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:50:25 +0200

Hi John.

I cannot upgrade Octave, since I'm using it at work and I am not the
system administrator. I will try to convince the system administrator to
upgrade.

I cannot save in binary format, since the output file is thought to be
loaded not only by Octave itself, but also parsed by some Perl scripts
of ours. One solution could be to update our Perl scripts, it shouldn't
be problematic... I will ask the Perl guy.

Thanks,
Lorenzo