Octave-FLTK, examples, musings

From: Muthiah Annamalai
Subject: Octave-FLTK, examples, musings
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:20:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hello there!

Im starting to work on Octave-FLTK after a break, and
working to reach version 1.0 with complete support
for a few missing things in Octave-FLTK like

+ Menus, Creation, Editing etc.
+ Image loaders,
+ Editor Widget, and binding all their methods.
+ Removing all debugging strings from code.
+ Adding examples.
+ Moving to windowze & Mac OS X.

With respect to adding examples, Im starting to
work on leads provided by excellent people
in the Octave community,

Paul Kienzile, suggests me to work on, an auditory
system similar to Matlab,

Dr Tom Holroyd, suggests I create a simple Octave
program loader, and variable editor.

Rob Macy, suggests, I go for a variable editor/ saver.

Shai suggests I make a plot-settings editor.

Thank you Paul Kienzile, Tom Holroyd, Rob Macy, and
Shai Ayal.

So the  next few weeks are going to be exciting..
no matter what the result. Keep watching,

If you donot know what Octave-FLTK is, just drop by
http://octave-gtk.sf.net/octave-fltk/

Regards
Muthu

Yahoo! for Good