Re: How to run .m file from delphi o visual basic

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: How to run .m file from delphi o visual basic
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:15:07 +0200

On Linux (or other flavors if Un*x) you do this using pipes (the exact syntax depends on the programming language). But it sounds like you're using windows. If you don't need the to communicate with the process that's running Octave then (in C at least) you should be able to use the "system" function. I guess Visual Basic and Delphi have something like the C system function, but I don't know these languages.

/Søren

cesarrodriguez.paginasamarillas.com wrote:
good morning

Ho can I do run a .m file from another aplication ? , I need just run the file

CESAR AUGUSTO RODRIGUEZ SUAREZ