Re: invoking the toolboxes

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: invoking the toolboxes
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:14:56 -0500

Mukesh wrote:

hi,
u were right abt "disp(octave_config_info.canonical_host_type)"
it was i686-pc-linux-gnu and i moved "i686-redhat-linux-gnu" to "i686-pc-linux-gnu"..
but still the problem remains same..

You still didn't answer my question about octave. Is the octave you installed from the same source as octave-forge? The information you have given me so far would indicate it came from a different source than octave-forge, and was therefore probably compiled with a different comipler version, which would explain your problem. I assume you installed octave-forge from ftp://coffee.phys.unm.edu/pub/octave/RPMS/i386/ ? Try installing octave from there as well. Are you sure you don't have two versions of octave installed on your system?

-Quentin