Printing from gnuplot for X in cygwin

From: Frank Palazzolo
Subject: Printing from gnuplot for X in cygwin
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 10:49:15 -0400

Hello,

I recently switched from 2.1.50 for windows to 2.1.71-2 for cygwin.  The
only thing I'm not sure how to do is directly print plots from X under
cygwin.  Is there an easy way to do this?

I can export images right now, without octave-forge, using __gnuplot_set__
term and __gnuplot_set__ output.

I also played with print() in octave-forge, but my printer didn't like raw
postscript, unfortunately.

BTW, I think this is the only item that windows' users will sorely miss from
the 2.1.50 build.  Other that this, the 2.1.71 build works great.

Thanks,
Frank