Re: Installing Octave

From: A S Hodel
Subject: Re: Installing Octave
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:27:43 -0500

See my class weblog: http://www.eng.auburn.edu/users/hodelas/classes/C294999662/E1699166854/ index.html for instructions on installing Octave without compiliing like we did 20 years ago.

I also have a (brief) tutorial on Octave in my class notes on that web log (notes for courses ELEC 2020 and ELEC 2120) that you may wish to look at.

There are others with similar resources on their web page, perhaps even better than mine.

Regards,

Scotte Hodel

"I can't see, I can't see!"
"What's the problem?"