Re: Octave presentation slides

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: Octave presentation slides
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 22:58:25 -0700

True, should be controllable.

It's a shame the plotmovie.m script did not convey to the
slides.

After fighting trying to display large arrays of complex
numbers in any meaningful manner, I wrote plotmovie.m as a
script to "slide" along the matrix, like a movie to watch
the changes in the curvature.  Just couldn't see the trends
using real() or imag() or abs() or angle(), but the only
thing missing was the ability to put a marker in there.  oh
well next year, right.

Thanks again for the push towards the high compression
stuff.

              - Robert -