Re: Newbie question

From: Jonathan Stickel
Subject: Re: Newbie question
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 16:16:03 -0700

contourf() and imagesc() produced image output, not vector graphics. On linux systems, image output typically goes to imagemagick. Apparently on your Macs, Preview is used for image viewing.

Jonathan

Henry F. Mollet wrote:
I've recently pointed out a similar problem with respect to contourf(z) in
octave-forge. The output is sent to Preview and I don't understand why.