Re: Mex files

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Mex files
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 20:05:50 -0700

Are these not 2 different questions?
1. A Matlab script (.m file) may need some modifications so that it will run
in Octave as an .m files. At worst, one can check each line at the octave
prompt.

A .mex file in Matlabe is compiled from a .cc source file and corresponds to
an .oct file in Octave which was compiled using mkoctfile filename.cc at the
the shell prompt. I would assume that .cc source file can be compiled into
an .mex file using the appropriate utility in Matlab as well as using
mkoctfile in Octave.
Henry

on 7/30/05 6:40 PM, address@hidden at address@hidden