Re: Octave presentation slides

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: Octave presentation slides
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:58:15 -0700

True, Windows Explorer downloaded the file as .tar.tar, but
on inspecting the file the header appears to be a tar.bz2
so I changed the name.  But, I can't unzip a bz2.  And
can't seem to save .html from a URL easily either.  Keep
missing pieces and get those little white windows with red
x's where what I want to view is missing something.

I avoid saving ANYTHING in html
1 it creates a list of confusing subdirectories
2 won't print, or at least can't control the print
3 usually accidentally activates the Windows Explorer
wiping out a website I was trying to look at.

I hoped some kind soul would redo the short form manual in
pdf for octave ?? so don't get the truncated version.

                - Robert -