RE: New Version of AquaTerm

From: Jeff Cunningham
Subject: RE: New Version of AquaTerm
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 09:47:10 -0400

Both the URLs below work for me.  And when I click on the .DMG link, I'm
brought to the page where one selects a mirror.  I tried both voxrox and
ibiblio mirrors, and both download fine.  The direct URLs are:
http://voxel.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/aquaterm/AquaTerm1.0.0.dmg
http://unc.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/aquaterm/AquaTerm1.0.0.dmg

Also, here are the release notes:

  Notes:
  AquaTerm 1.0

  Major improvements to font handling and drawing. Gnuplot 4.1 will support
enhanced text.
  Adding a Perl module Graphics::AquaTerm.
  Added Show Available Fonts to Help menu.
  Adding preference to control window closing behaviour.
  Adding preference to convert Adobe Symbol font encoding to Unicode.
  Adding preference to define minimum linewidth constraint.
  Adding method to create user defined dashed lines.
  Adding method to set a clipping rect.
  Adding a shear angle option to labels.
  Adding (some) configuration info to bugreport.
  Developer documentation up-to-date
  Moving libaquaterm to a framework. Symlinking library and headers to
framework.
  Fixing incompatibility with Mac OS X prior to 10.3.
  Fixing colormap range bug; report default size if not initialized.
  Fixing aqtGetBackgroundColor; defined in aquaterm.h but never implemented.
  Fixing -lastEvent to work as advertised. (#1108709)
  Removing objects in destRect before adding an untransformed bitmap.(#1042636)

-jeff