Re: New Version of AquaTerm

From: Joe Koski
Subject: Re: New Version of AquaTerm
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:20:31 -0600

Sam,

When I click the link in my e-mail link, I get a blank page, but when I go
to my browser bookmarks and click on

  http://aquaterm.sourceforge.net/

I get the proper AquaTerm page. Something strange is happening. What if you
paste the URL into your browser?

You are correct, the actual AquaTerm download page is

Joe