Re: Octave for WXP, interaction with editor

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: Octave for WXP, interaction with editor
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:00:53 -0700

There is a command in octave that causes octave to look at
the date/time stamp to see if it's changed.  If this is set
wrong, octave will not see that you changed the file,
whether using crimson, notepad, or Sc1.

It's supposed to be set default to always check, and you
must change it to not check.  Handy for speeding up loops
with function calls, since octave knows the functions have
not changed.

Sorry, can't find the name of the command.

               - Robert -