Re: Running C++ program from octave ??

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Running C++ program from octave ??
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:42:07 -0700

No need to apologize, I'm the blind man here. I believe there was an answer
to your question from Quentin. An answer to my question is still
outstanding. It does not work to run the compiled oct file and I don't know
why. It should because now I should be able to run dynamically linked
function
octave:9> octave_config_info ("dld")
ans = 1
I'll also have to try the oregonator.cc example again in the manual.
Henry