Octave Sudoku solver

From: Pasquale Ceres
Subject: Octave Sudoku solver
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 01:30:52 -0500

Hi there,
    I'm not sure whether this is the right mailing
list for this, hope so!
I wrote a Sudoku solver in Octave (I used version
2.1.50, works on Windows and Linux releases), it can
still be improved, though it reaches the solution (or
even finds multiple solutions, for incomplete
sudoku's) in a matter of seconds.
   For me it was a programming exercise, so I'd like
to give it open source. If interested, you can find it
at this address:

http://pceres.altervista.org/archivio/sudoku_ver_0_1.zip

to see how it works, just launch test.m that proposes
a few sudoku puzzles. I hope to receive a feedback.

Hope this was useful, I give you my best compliments
for the invaluable work you do to bring Octave forth!

Best regards,
Pasquale Ceres

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com