Re: mouse on MacOSX/X11

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: mouse on MacOSX/X11
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:42:12 -0700

I have added "gset mouse" (in addition to __gnuplot_raw__ ("set mouse\n;") )
to my .octaverc on Mac OS 10.4.1 installation and mouse still does not work.
Only when using standalone Gnuplot.
GNU Octave, version 2.1.71 (powerpc-apple-darwin8.1.0)
G N U P L O T Version 4.0 patchlevel 0
Henry
[~] -bash: 503> cat .octaverc
CUT