Re: mouse on MacOSX/X11

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: mouse on MacOSX/X11
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:12:48 -0600

I got this behavior in standalone gnuplot.
If I plot with octave then mouse is not active in gnuplot windows.
In my .gnuplot (which is hardlink to .gnuplotrc) I have:

set term X11
set mouse

I also add
__gnuplot_raw__ ("set mouse\n;")
to .octaverc

I use gnuplot-4 binary from sourceforge and octave-2.1.71 from hpc
site.

The whole reason to use X11 terminal instead of Aquaterm
is to be able to zoom with the mouse, and it does not work.

Sincerely,

Dmitri.