Re: print .png and gnuplot 4

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: print .png and gnuplot 4
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 13:55:10 -0600

Arvid Rosén wrote:

gnuplot> set term png color medium
                     ^
        line 0: invalid color spec, must be xRRGGBB

I think I read about this problem somewhare, but I can't find it anymore.
Any ideas?

The recent gnuplot has a new png terminal, which has slightly different
interface.
The easiest fix is to remove "color" from print.m (it should not be there in the
recent version of print.m)

Thanks
Arvid

Sincerely,

Dmitri.

p.s. Some distributions (e.g. RedHat) compiled the old png terminal into
gnuplot, that is why not all people would stumble on this buglet.