Re: print .png and gnuplot 4

From: Arvid Rosén
Subject: Re: print .png and gnuplot 4
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 19:40:14 +0200

John W. Eaton skrev:

On  6-Jul-2005, Arvid Rosén wrote:

| I have recently started to use print.m in favour of "gset terminal" and | such. It seems to work just fine, but not for png files.

In what way does it fail?  What version of Octave are you using?

If you think you have found a bug in Octave, please send a complete
bug report to address@hidden  If you are not sure what to include in
your report so that someone can fix the problem, please read
http://www.octave.org/bugs.html before sending your report.

Thanks,

jwe
I am using octave from Debian testing. That is, Octave 2.1.69-1 and gnuplot 4.0.0-2.
The error message I get is as follows:

gnuplot> set term png color medium
                     ^
        line 0: invalid color spec, must be xRRGGBB

I think I read about this problem somewhare, but I can't find it anymore.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Arvid