Re: figure and hold

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: figure and hold
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 08:33:02 -0700

I'm running octave 2.1.50a-inst.exe on a Win98 machine.

*IF* the data is small, I'd run octave in two separate
windows.  Any shared data, I'd shove through a file...

>> save -ascii "shared.txt" datatoshare;

Then in one octave I could plot, hold, etc and the other
same.

I know it's a bit clunky, but would get you there
instantly.

                 - Robert -