Re: Installing octave & octave-forge on Mac OS X 10.4.x - A No-Fuss Guid

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Installing octave & octave-forge on Mac OS X 10.4.x - A No-Fuss Guide REVISED
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:42:16 -0700

Thanks.
henry-f-mollets-emac:~ hfm$ echo $PATH
/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/Developer/Tools:/usr/local/bin
henry-f-mollets-emac:~ hfm$ octave
GNU Octave, version 2.1.71 (powerpc-apple-darwin8.1.0).
Copyright (C) 2005 John W. Eaton.

I'm using TinkerTool to turn on the hidden directories but easier ways have
been suggested. Thanks.

Next step is to figure out what went wrong with gnuplot installation. I will
ask as soon as I have checked a few things.
Henry