RE: octave & octave-forge install instructions for Mac OS X 10.4.x

From: Jeff Cunningham
Subject: RE: octave & octave-forge install instructions for Mac OS X 10.4.x
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 08:54:40 -0400

Xcode should be up near the top of the list, as users will need it to compile
the other packages.  I believe Apple's X11 is only necessary if AquaTerm is not
being used, and it would probably be good to indicate that.

Thanks for putting this together.  I hope it can make it into the ScaryOctave
wiki (http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?OctaveForMac).

-jeff